cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform: Table Output Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simple "Table" object in my SmartForm. I've defined the loop into with an internal table and structure. Seems to be working OK, but the line spacing is to far apart. It looks like they are double-spaced. I have "new line" and "new cell" checked off. I am reading a texts from an internal table into a structure.

How can I fix this issue? Thank-You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using table then you have to adjust them from the TABLE properties....but as you mentioned I am assuming you are rpinting everything in one cell only...then condense the data before printing as it will take default space of the data types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what you mean? Can you be a liitle more explicit?

Thanks.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you use TABLE Node, the data is handled automatically...as SAP generates itself the number of cells you need to fill for each row.

Now if the you are assigning data in each cell and getting spaces then just bgo to TABLE PROPERTIES and adjust the adjust the CELL Width.

If you are assigning all the data in one cell only then, you have to condense each data before appending to row for printing.

Just refer the documentation for Tables in Smartforms you will get every detail about it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TMM.

In this case you can use STYLE for controling just only particular TABLE that we want to decreas or increas Line Spacing .

1.Create a STYLE in tcode "smartforms" by creating Paragraph Format which is defined "Line Spacing" as you want. After that set the paragraph format as Standard Paragraph.

2. go to your Smart Form then goto TABLE on tab "Output Option" then put the STYLE

3. test it

Hope it helps.

Sayan.