cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load database connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am trying to get a report running through the JRC in Crystal Reports XI. Whenever I try to run the report, it pulls up the viewer, but then gets the following message:

"Unable to load database Connector"

'com.crystaldecisions.reports.queryengine.driverImpl.DriverLoader'

I was under the impression that I didn't need to set any JDBC parameters because it would pull them from the report. Is there some sort of configuration I missed?

Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi a hev a problem with the crystal report i use Wildfly but when to start the report say this error

"Unable to load database Connector"

'com.crystaldecisions.reports.queryengine.driverImpl.DriverLoader' can ypu help me please

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have got the same problem.

Java don't find the class DriverLoader in any jar.

I have found it on the CrystalDatabaseConnector.jar (an old jar) but that's makes some problems of compatibility when I use it.

I have to add CrystalQueryEngine.jar (another old version jar) to work with it and i've got an java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class

Best Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where did you find the CrystalDatabaseConnector.jar file? I read that on another post and was going to try it out but couldn't find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I solved this particular issue: There is a jar file in the Eclipse install directory called DatabaseConnectors.jar.

I went into my project in Eclipse and chose "Add Variable" then naviagated to this directory to add the jar to the classpath and I am no longer receiving the "Unable to load database connector" error message.