cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS Activated - How to retrieve PAST data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have successfully activated LIS into our system. I would like to know how I can retrieve the PAST data. Through forums I got to know after LIS activation with the help of running some standard reports we can retrieve the past data the time where LIS has not been activated in the system. Please provide details how I can achieve this functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

If you want to retrieve the past data use the following t.codes

OLI7 - To retrieve the past sales orders data

OLI8 - To retrieve the past delivery data

OLI9 - To retrieve the past billing data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit/Srinath

Thanks for the qiuck response.

Just like the same Tcodes provided I would like to know the Tcodes for Transportation - to retrieve the past transportation data.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

If your are asking about the transport related data then check this data .

MCUA Shipment Analysis

MCUB Shipment Analysis - Routes

MCUC Shipment Analysis - Means of Transport

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

MCUA, MCUB, MCUC, MCUD, MCUE and MCUF these all are standard tools. After doing the require settings in SPRO we can run the report but these reports does not pull the PAST data.

Eg: If I have activated LIS today I can get the data related through shipments after I created the activation of LIS however I canu2019t retrieve he data which I have created yesterday and day before.

I guess there are few settings need to be done to retrieve the historical data prior to LIS activation.

Please provide what settings do I need to configure in my system where I can pull the old data as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Edited by: Victor Collins on Feb 2, 2009 7:01 PM

Edited by: Victor Collins on Feb 2, 2009 8:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Just Check with:

OLIE - Statistical Setup - TIS: Shipments

If not, I'll check with others and update, if possible.

Best Regards,

Amit

P.S. Dear All,

For the sake of posting, one should not provide ir-relevant suggestions.

Like:

MCUA TIS: Shpt analysis

MCUB TIS: Shipment Analysis: Routes

MCUC TIS: ShipmentAnaly: MeansOfTransport

MCUD TIS: Shipment Analysis: Shipping

MCUE TIS: Shipment Analysis: Stages

MCUF TIS: Shipment Analysis: Material

If, one visits to following sites, and Press: CTRL+F; and give search-terms as "TIS"; it will list all Transactions, related to TIS - Transportation Information System. But, we must understand the User-Query, first and if no relevant suggestion is available, Better to quite.

http://sapplanning.wordpress.com/trans-codes/

http://www.mysaphelp.com/blog/?p=105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

That would be a great HELP to me if you could provide the desired information. I appreciate your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Edited by: Victor Collins on Feb 2, 2009 8:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

That would be a great HELP to me if could provide the desired information. I appreciate your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Please update if you could find some information related to my query.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

I am sorry, as I haven't found the solution to your query.

Had you checked with OLIE?

I have your query in my mind, and I'll definitely update, if I come to know the solution.

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I ran the Tcode OLIE after inputing the details like structure - S050,transportation planning point, Name of run, Termination date and time and no. tolerated faulty documents is 99.

That takes me to another screen there I had given Shipment number and Shipment type under General Data view and executed.

After execution I got the message : Program terminated, time limit exceeded -60,919 document item(s) updated.

Please review and advice how to execute this tcode and/or to go forward

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

This is matter of great pleasure that T. Code: OLIE, has worked for you.

Now, coming to your error:

Program terminated, time limit exceeded -60,919 document item(s) updated

I suggest, to consult your BASIS-Admin/ ABAPER, to analyse the error (say, trace the Program).

He can find the reason for which it is taking that much of time. He may check for all the correct parameters. Also, BASIS-Admin will exceed the maximum time limit (say, system profile parameter " rdis/max_wprun_time").

This is all I can suggest from my side.

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Some useful Transactions, reqd. to analyze the error:

T. Code: ST22

T. Code: ST05 - SQL Performance Trace

T. Code: ST11

These are few, what exactly requires, BASIS/ ABAPer, knows well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thank you so much for all your inputs.

I will ask my BASIS team as per the suggestions given by you. If require I will not hesitate to seek your assistance in this regards.

Thanks,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Pleasure is all mine.

Before his thread, I was not aware of use of Transaction: OLIE (i.e. Historical Data Update in TIS). So, when you asked the same, it was my eagerness to know the answer for myself and at the same time, somehow help you.

Moreover, Believe me, Program Termination is not an big issue. BASIS-Admin will easily resolve it (as this is there Area-of-Concern).

Very Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Please update with the solution regarding Program Update, once resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Sure I will update you with the solution if our BASIS team can fix this error. Personally I would appreciate if you could update your business card with email address.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

As I mentioned once I achieve this functionality I shall post the results reg. the program update however my development server is being refreshing and have no access to configure the changes. Once the system is up I will certainly post the results on the same.

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

My system is UP. Constantly I am trying to run the tcode OLIE in background. After the job run I am trying to check the results in SM37 but I couldnu2019t find any, all the jobs are being displayed as Canceled status. Please let me know how to run this tcode to view the records in the spool.

Here the termination time in OLIE is playing a lead role. I am unable to control the termination time. Please use all your expertise and advice me.

Thanks,

Victor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the requirement is kept 'on hold' I want to close the thread.

Dear Amit, Thank you so much for the inputs provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

follow the following path:

Customizing -> Logistics - general -> Logitics information system (Lis) -> Data-Basis -> Tools -> Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data.

Now select the application you need.

The official data are storen in version 000. the Restructured data have to be stored in a version beginning with &( . if this is done delete version 000 and copy your new version (&(x)to version 000.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello William,

Thanks for the response.

Could you please brief me more on the same. How and where I should do the changes suggested with the path/tcodes.

Is it mandatory to create a new version? Yeah I am asking more questions, please treat me as a beginner and I havenu2019t worked in this area before.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

T. Code: OLI7 - Orders

T. Code: OLI8 - Delivery

T. Code: OLI9 - Billing

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: For more, refer -

[LIS - Update Historical Data|]