cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of HSE controled documents assigned to a PM order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELP,

With the increasing importance of "Good and Correct" Risk assessment, Work Permit and Safety documents being issued with the SAP PM work order, does anyone know of a method by which these documents which are created, controlled and saved on a non SAP server, be printed when the SAP Pm order is being printed..

Background: This request involves a large multi - national business organisation with SAP sites through out Europe and the problem is, there are a large number of HSE documents that must be controlled at country level for each site. These documents cover every thing from the Risk assessment form that must be completed before the job can start to the u201CFire Watchu201D document that must be signed off after the completion of the job and set intervals of time have elapsed.

When I include the number of PM tasks created and assigned to PM work orders the load on the SAP server is great and I do not want to increase this if it can be avoided

If the above is not possible then does any know of a method of having documents saved in the DMS module being linked to a PM order so that when the PM order is printed, the linked documents are also printed.

I know of SEAL Systems Inc. but before I look to an outside supplier I hope to find my answer in SAP itself.

Thanking all in advance

Leslie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same requirements. Were you able to resolve this problem and if so would you mind sharing your findings? I have managed to link documents through transaction CV01 etc but the printing of the documents with the PM Order still remains a mystory.

Regards

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi xenainoz

In SAP DMS Whatever document that are linked to an Object Such as PO, PR , Material, WBS element, Sales order Item cannot be printed directly.

Mean Suppose if you are Printing PO and want to Print also Documents linked to PO line items , this is not possible in standard SAP.You will have to do ABAP Enhancements.

Please check this link . hope you will get some idea.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande