cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping: Tranfer Order confirmation Configuration setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While processing shipping i have doubt in transfer order confirmation.As soon as i create the transfer order it automatically get confirmed and its showing as 'C' in warehouse status field in delivery document. please tell me the navigation where i can skip the option for automatically confirmation. I have done this activity earlier but today i got stuck. Please reply me the configuration setting for the same. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Reagards,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In-IMg-logistics execution--warehouse managementactivities-confirmation

T code OML:X

Hope this may help you

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

still, I did not get the solution. Please give me some another option. I think you can give me the solution for the same. i would like to add one more thing i have activated for lean warehouse, so please draft the answer w r t Lean Warehouse

Thanks

Bharat B

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath Bhushan

Thanks for showing a lot of confidence on me

You can check in img-Logistics executionshipping -

picking-lean WM----define storage type (select your warehouse no and storage type combination)

In this there are some control parameters which you are looking for is available

Again in img-Logistics executionshipping -

picking-lean WM---define movement types (select your warehouse no and Movement type combination)

In this there are some control parameters which you are looking for is available

Check out in these

All the best

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Got the solution dear.thanks buddy.one more doubt is these will post tomorrow..

Thanks again

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

In T.code LT01 after giving all the relevant data like Warehouse Number, Material Number, Movement Type, Quantity Requested, Plant/Storage Location and once you execute after that in the next screen there is tick called Confirm and if you remove that tick then automatically Transfer Order will not be Confirmed.