cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting all the segments information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on IDOC TO IDOC(SAP ECC TO SAP HR). I am sending the Idoc from SAP ECC through WE19. It shows success in the ECC and PI. But in HR I am not geeting all the segments information(WE05). I mean miss some segements info in the HR. I have checked the Meta data its looking fine.

Can any plz tell me what do i have to do?

Thanks

Govinda.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Log into XI and go to transaction IDX2......Update the metadata of your sender and recievr IDOCs........

retrigger your IDOC from ECC and see in target system, you get the complete IDOC provided your mapping is also outputting the complete IDOC i.e. take the incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI and in msg mapping test tab check you are getting the complete IDOC and then in WE05 of target system, check your IDOC.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 2, 2009 2:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the Quick reply...In PI I am getting all the segments information, then i think my meta data is working fine. I have check the IDX5 Outbound its looking fine. But i didnt get the all the segments in the HR.

Thanks

Govinda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ask your basis guys to increase the trace level of your msgs by transaction SXMB_ADM and going to Integration engine configuration............

then retrigger your source IDOC..........then in SXMB_MONI for your msg, in technical routing, in msg payload, see the output IDOC structure...........see all the segments are generated here or not......if all segments are generated here, then in transaction IDX2, update the metadata of target IDOC........ then resend your source IDOC from ECC and check in WE05 for target IDOC.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this problem is due to SAP version, version to version segment will be differ. Meanwhile few segments only active when value is entered. In XI please check metadata(IDX2) also, this problem will be sort out easily.