Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP release to ERP

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I release DP to ERP (both using transfer profile and direct release from infoprovider) I get on the log an error "location xxxx does not exist".

I checked everything, and it looks OK. Any advice on what I'm obviously missing?

Thanks,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check the location number in your DP data and the location in the ECC system. Check if the leading zeros are missing or the location is not assigned to standard model- version you are releasing in transaction /sapapo/loc3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we know what solved the issue?

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Yes. Well, it's not all the way done yet, but I think that I know where the problem is.

You were right in sending me to look at the data format of the location in the BW infocube. It turns out that it is different from the one in the SCM master data; it has leading blanks, so it is right justified. The meaning of that is that the system doesn't interpret 9ALOCNO correctly, hence the error message.

When I created a characteristic combination manualy, and entered a value in the planning table in the transferred KF, it worked just fine.

I need now to fix the data format of the location characteristic in the infocube.

Thanks, Mario

Answers (0)