cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I have been trying to delete Purchase Orders(Category: BF - Pchord) using /SAPAPO/RLCDEL and /SAPAPO/BP2 but POs can't be deleted. all Purchase Orders that were integrated(3rd party) does not get deleted at all.

Is it possible to delete purchase orders?

i'm using SCM-APO 4.1. No linked R/3.

Hope you could help me out. Thanks.

Edited by: pipsquik on Feb 2, 2009 1:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you can delete valid Purchase Orders in APO unless and until you first delete them in the third party system. The reason is those purcahase orders are not created in APO.So please make sure you have deleted them there first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can not delete the purchase order from APO .

1)Check this order in ECC side ,if GR for all line products for this order has been done in case order is open in ECC need to close reference to this order in APO automaticlly get removed.

2) if this order exist in APO only ,run /sapapo/ccr report and push this to ECC.

3) run this report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

Regards,

MJ

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can delete PO from func module BAPI_POSRVAPS_DELMULTI, try this.

Rgs

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additionally u can try BAPI_POSVRPS_GETLIST3 ( I dont have access to system hence can't give exact name). This will give you order id for purchase order.

Then use BAPIPOSVRPS_DELETE to delete it from APO.

Purchase orders should be deleted in R3, if deleted from above method and after profroming CCR it will again flow back to APO.

Regards,

Vaibhav

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is an inconsistent order & you want to delete them without considering any dependencies,you may use report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS .

Kind regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Use the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL. You can delete it from live cache.

In case, you can't even use that, use report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS- Delete inconsistent orders - Need to provide Order GUID from OM16