cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order has not been created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create PO from PR in SRM in classic scenario the system gives the messgae as below:

Pls advise.

Thanks,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was the system able to use the sourcing ?

any Vendors assigned?

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Do you mean that you are creating a PO from Shopping Cart? Right!

If you are creating a PO from Shopping Cart then it automatically gets created in the Backend system as soon as the Shopping Cart Gets approved.

Can you please check whether shopping card is approved and completed and also have you done the relevant configurations for that.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am transferring the PR to SRM and then in Sourcing cocpit whrn i select generate the PO the below message is displayed:

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know what all config needs to be done to transfer the PO to backend system from SRM.

We have transferred PR from MM to SRM and created bid and then want to create the Follow-on doc in MM as PO. However, when I create PO as A foolow on doc the system is anot allowing to create PO and gives the message PO has not been created.

Pls advise.

Thanks,

Manu

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the BSA attribute in org structure. It should point to the PO document type that you have in backend R/3 system.

Make sure your number ranges for PO in ECC system is same as in SRM system.Check

SPRO setting ' Define number ranges per backend system'.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I have done the same thing but still the sytem gives the message PO has not been created.

Some more pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Can I transfer both account assigned and non- acccount assigned PR simulatneously from the bbp_extreq_transfer report.Pls let me know what changes needs to be done for this.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu:

You can transfer any External Req if its permitted in those two tables in ECC whether its account assigned or not.

Did you monitor RZ20 to find out any possible errors? Sometimes, if the PO does not find suitable org structure (Plant, Purch. Organization, Company Code) it fails.

Regards,

Ashok B Kawa

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to create PO for non-account assigned PR. If its a classic scenario, then it would not work. You need extended classic for non-account assigned PR's.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am trying to create PO for account assigned PRs only.

Thanks,

Manu