Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD authorisations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a ECC6.0 IDES.

How can I create a user id having full access to SD module?

Thanks and Regards,

Moulinath

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the link below which gives required T-codes for all SD Modules.

Which you can add for Role.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sap-sd-transaction-codes-list.htm

or from PFCG Check for SAP* Roles where you will get the SAP Standard Role.

Select based upon that.

I hope you are asking for Dev/QAS System.If its for Production then consult SD functional consultant for authorization.

cheers

deepu

0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am asking for a ttraining system.

I checked that there are 27 T-codes for SD modules. So, you are asking me to create the authorisation profile by manually adding all these transactions or to create a composite role by adding the available standard SD* roles in PFCG?

In FICO there are ~350 transactions which is very difficult to add manually one by one in PFCG. Thats why I asked if some other methods are there .

Thanks and Regards,

Moulinath

0 Kudos

Hi,

"Create a composite role by adding the available standard SD* roles in PFCG?"

I have never created a composite Role.if its easy. i think you can go ahead.

Thanks

Deepu

0 Kudos

HI,

Yes. I can do that.

Regards,

Moulinath

0 Kudos

Hello,

In PFCG, you can add the transaction codes based on the menu path.

The select the top node of the SD module, all the transaction code will be selected within the role.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I manually added all the SD module transaction ( around 30 transactions) under a role in PFCG.

But in FICO there are a huge number of transactions and will be very tedious to add them one by one manually.

Is there any short cut method of adding FICO /SD transactions in a role?

I have another question.If a SD user has to give only "Display" priviledge to all FICO activities,then how to do that?

Thanks and Regards,

Moulinath

0 Kudos

hi,

Create new_zrole => MENU => FROM SAPMENU => make selection here then got authorization tab assign profile and maintain the values generate & save it.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are working on an IDES there should not be any worries of granting excess authorizations to the users using something like an SAP_ALL profile. However, if you are worried that the users may spoil the settings then you should ask your SD functional consultant to provide you with the list of frequent and most likely to be used tcodes for teh role and then create an role accordingly.

Or you may use some the sap roles provided for SD by SAP and then create a copy. Use the serach option of SAPSD in pfcg single roles and you will find a list of SD roles.

Regards,

Subbu