cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frens,

Well I m facing an error while doing a delivery with VL01N.......... the error is "the Storage location is not define to deliver the item 00010"

Now the scenario is that when i have only one storage location then there is no error

but as i create more then one storage location then there is no automatic storage location determination (even i maintain the stock for both the storage locations.)

As i put storage location manually then it says "the material is not authrised to sell in IN."

(Note: Plant address and the storage location address is IN, I checked it already)

It would be nice if I can get the solution asap

I will be thankful to you all

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in OVL3 maintain all parameter and in last colem your storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant find the storage location in order automatically. you can find the storage location automatically determined in delivery only.because that is the the final reference document for futher shipping process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the picking determination for your plant shipping point and storage location.

Then check wheter the storage loaction is for specific sales exaple export sales

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that things is already been taken care off

let me no more abt it

Regards

Hemant

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant,

This is due to not maintaining the IN related Tax classification data in the Material master-->Sales general data 2 view for the material which is extended or maintaining for that storage location.

So Maintain proper Tax classification data for that material under specific storage location then try.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murli,

I can't see the tax classification in that view plz guide me more that

regards

Hemant

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth,

Sorry for the accidental mistake

Tax classification details you can see in the Sales:sales org.1 view of the material master data(Which I mentioned earlier response as Sales:sales org.2)

still you are not able to find the Tax data in material master Sales:sales org.1 view then go to this IMG path do the proper settings

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Taxes

-->Define Tax Determination Rules

-->Define Regional Codes

-->Assign Delivering Plants For Tax Determination

-->Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the rule MALA in OVLK delivery doc type configuration

This cant be done in OVLK to be done in OVLQ

Have you maintained settings in OVL3 for automatic storage location determination in delivery

You can not input manually storage location in delivery but you can do that in sales order in item details shipping tab which will get copied in delivery overriding the MALA rule

Whatever has been automatically determined by the system you can change in delivery in the delivery document

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

I already take care of Ovl3 (Picking location determination)

its not solved with that........

And in my Delivery doc the storage loc rule is MARE.....

and i m not able to change it.....to MALA

Plz guide me i that

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

I put the rule with the help of ovlq but still the things are same .......

n i was watching my sales docs. in at the item level i can't see my storage location there....... n if i put stroage loc manually then there is no problem.... but i was wondering y the storage location is not there (It has to be there automatically)

Regards.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant

You can not change the storage location determination rule in the Delivery type.

To change follow the path,

IMG > Logistic Execution > Shipping > Picking > Determine Picking location > Define Rule for Picking location determination.

Here, you assign the rule you want for your Delivery type.