cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know table for rebate conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find out 2 things -

1. For a rebate agreement if sales volume exists. I know i can individually go into rebate agreement and check if sales volume exists for it. But I have about 100 agreements and I want to find out for how many of these sales volume exists. So, I need to know a table wherein based on the rebate agreement I can find out if sales volume exists for it or not.

2. How can I find out for a series of invoices, which rebate agreement they contribute to. For an individual invoice, I can check by going to the prcing analysis and check the rebate conditions. But as I need to find for a number of invoices, I need to know the table for it.

Rgds,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a transaction not a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just run this transaction VB(7 it will give all rebate agreement details and from their u can select which is achieved u can settle

Maintain sales area

Maintain date

Rebate settlement status tick all check box all 5 box

Then F8

if u have problem let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 1st Point :

You can check in table Konh (condition record header details) you can give in this table the condition type used by rebate agreements and in the variable key you can give * your sales org name* can get here the required details.

For 2nd Point ;

You can check in table vbrk - knumv ( doc condition) get all the details form this table and pass to konh to identify the rebate condition types used.

Collect the related records numbers go back to table vbrk pass those condition records in vbrk and can find the invoice which used rebate conditions.

Regards

vK