cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i set font style in text Properties(Label UI)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI......

I have Create Dynamic UI (Label) in my view.

How can i change font style in text Properties?

I want to display like Barcode Font(font name :FRE3OF9X)

Thank u.

Chutima KU.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CK,

your label can be chage as Textview then in textview propertis design u can find many chages.

Can you try this .

It might be helps.

Thanks

nageswara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , I will try to use TextView.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some remarks.

Use the Label UI element only as a label (set the "labelFor" property to the ID of the labelled element)

Don't use TextView elements as labels because of accessibility.

There is no API in Web Dynpro for setting the font, color etc. This is a design decision to force a uniform look in Web Dynpro applications. You can however use your own theme, but this will not allow to set the font for individual elements.

Concerning the bar code font: What is exactly your use case? Would it be an option to create an image for the data you want to display with bar code font? Then you could use a Caption or an Image UI element.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Armin Reichert.

I want to change Id (ex DATE 20060321) Generate to Barcode.

I have Font file name FRE3OF9X FREE3OF9 (Type :TrueTypeFontFile).This font file can change Id to Barcode in Microsoft Excel.

I Thing WD has tag <font= '..FRE3OF9X'>20060321</font> to display Barcode.

Could u suggess me?

Thanks

Chuitma KU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chutima

The TextView UI Element will serve more useful then the Label UI Element. As it has greater options.

Now either u can attach the type of font to textView by assigning a type at design time or using context attribute of Type --> WDTextViewDesign at runtime.

I hope this helps you

Thanks

Regards

Srikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chutima

Go thorugh the follwing

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/business_packages/a1-8-4/n...

To know how to use it and for the steps to be followed please follow the tutorial here

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/how to edit web dynpro themes.pdf

the last url gives you a step by step procedure with wizards..

I hope your problem is solved..

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U cannot change the font in UIE level. U have to change the font of Label in themes. But this will be reflected in all the Labels.

In SDN u will find tutorials to change and deploy themes. U can also deploy application specific themes. U need extra plugins etc.

Regards,

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chutima,

In label we cant change the font bse in UI element properties

design has only 2 options (standard,light).

instead of using label u can use textview child.Where under design properties there r so many options to change ur font style according to ur requirement.

Hope ur satisfied.

Please close the forum if ur problem solved and reward the points pls......!

Regards,

Krishnam Raju.