cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated BOM header base quantity but PPM does not changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Guru's

I have a problem regarding updates on PPM. I've made changes in the BOM's header base quantity and still it did not get updated to the corresponding PPM in APO even after running a delta program.

I've check also the validity date of both BOM and PPM and they are also set correctly. Can you please help suggest what could be the problem?

Thanks in Advance,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just to follow up with my question, yes ive check in CFM4 and it do have an Integration Model, and its stated that its activated today and seen all of the PPM list. But when looking at CFM5 filtering one material, sample is material XXXXXXXX, plant YYYY, there's no existing active integration model for that product. We've using a batch job that uses program RSPPMCHG to transfer BOM changes to APO PPM. Is there still lacking info about it? Will i create an active model for just only one product? RSPPMCHG supposed to transfer all changes in certain BOMs for a specific location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Program RSPPMCHG which you are using for batch job for that T-code is CFP3. For this issue you need to send the PPM again, you can do one thing in the existing model you can exclude this material and generate a new Model (Don't save the variant) through CFM1, then by CFM2 activate this model. After activating this model the again activate the previous model (which is currently activated), then check PPM in APO.

Regards

G C

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi John

>

> Program RSPPMCHG which you are using for batch job for that T-code is CFP3. For this issue you need to send the PPM again, you can do one thing in the existing model you can exclude this material and generate a new Model (Don't save the variant) through CFM1, then by CFM2 activate this model. After activating this model the again activate the previous model (which is currently activated), then check PPM in APO.

>

> Regards

> G C

HI G_C,

Just to clear it up, this is my understanding about what you suggest

1. exclude the material that not updated in PPM in the existing model. Then activate it

2. then after activating it, activate the previous (the original model that the material was not excluded)

3. then check PPM in APO if its updated

is my understanding right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

We also faced a smiliar issue. But I did an initial transfer of the PPM intergration model and the new components reflect correctly in the PPDS PPM. As a practice I have introduced a weekly initial transfer of the PPM so that all the change in BOMs in R/3 can be picked in and the PPMs are created correctly.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to CFM4 check your PPM in the PPM IM .If you do not find that PPM, create the model using CFM1 and activate through CFM2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delta program is not for master data. You need to generate and activate your integration model for PPM in ECC.