Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Inspection type 02 stock relevant

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have attached inspection type 02 for material ,

During material transfer from one plant to another by means of stock transfer,(STO-VB,T code ME21N-VL03N) goods issue takes place, An inspection lot is generated, which is not stock relevant, How can i generate inspection lot with stock in Quality Inspection.

Waiting for your replies,

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nithin

Please understand the logic. if you are issuing goods or transfering how you can expect this to get a lot with stock posting. The stock is already in transit to some other locations so at the source location you can never get lot with stock posting active

Only solution is activate 08 inspection and do the inspection at the destination.

regards

Gajesh

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh,

Thanks for your suggession.

Regards,

Nitin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

02 inspection type is not stock relevant.

What is the movemenet type you are using for stock transfer. make sure that you have QM active for that movement type. you can activate this in the config

Inspection for Goods Movements

MG Path: Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing >Quality Management >Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot creation -> Inspection for Goods Movements

regards

gajesh

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh,

Following steps I am following,

1) Created STO using T code ME21N(Manual STO - VB) ,Source Plant=PUD1,Destination Plant=PU01, MVT type 641 (TF to stck in trans)QM activated at cust.

2) Background Delivery T Code VL10B and post goods issue.

3) Goods reciept at Plant PU01. MVT type = 101, QM Activated at cust.

Requirement is insp lot created at plant PUD1 is stock relevant.In this case lot is created but not stock relevant.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

please activate 08 inspection for the same. 08 inspection is used for stock transfer inspection. please try this and let me know

Regards

gajesh

nitinchaudhari2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi !!

Thanks for reply,

Inspection type 01 and 08 are already attached.

In this case material is already in plant(procurred some time back and gr inspection done) and it is to be transfer to the another plant, customer want stock relevant inspection lot while stock transfer from source plant.After activating Inspection type 2, insp lot is generated but it is not stock relevant.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I think you need , 01 inspection type , when we receive the goods against the purchase order . when 01 inspection type activated in material master. Inspection lot is generated when we received the goods against PO that time from mvt type 101 stock is transfer to Quality .