cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have one sales document type say ZFDI which is direct sales order in the case of domestic, If I want to use these ZFDI document type in export (different sales area) against contract... it means that can we configure these ZFDI against Contract (order with reference of contract)? what will be the impact on domestic cycle?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit ,

It would be better if you can create a differnt document type for the Export sales againsts the contract.

This mean if i have understand you clearly that whe you give the export order document type the system will prompt for the Contract Which can be made mandatory from the VoV8 reference mandatroy column with reference to a contract and specify the copy controls of the same.

Now if you use the same document for the export and domestic sales which i understand is without any contract the this will perhaps not meet your functionality.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AS

Iam also thinking to keep it different but before that I want to know exactly the impact that means

Order type ZFDI will beave as simple direct sales order in domestic scenario but in case of Export scenario it should be created aginst contract only... can we do so what will be the impact.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

You can use single sales document type for export and domestic

But you will have these impacts,

Pricing procedure determination

When you come to pricing procedure for exports there will be a diffrent pricing procedure and domestic there will be adifferent pricing procedure.

But if you consider single sales document type you don't not have chance to determine different pricing procedures for export and domestic.

You need to single pricing procedure for both processes(Domestic and Export).

-->If you have different document types you can have good tracking on both processes(Domestic and export)

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murli

As i mentioned in the thread that dome stic and export will be two different sales area so ssigning pricing procedure will not be a problem. Any other impact.