cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of inspection results for lot created by stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created an unspection lot of qty. 5 of inspection type 04. I have done result recording & i moved the stock to unrestricted stock.Now of this 5 qty. 3qty. is moved to another batch with movement type 309 & an inspection lot is created for stock transfer. I have done settings for copy of inspection results.Now when i do result recording for this stock transfer lot , pop up window for copy of inspection result is not coming. What might be the reason.Is it like that we can not copy results for inspection lot created by inspection type 08 or to copy results from one inspection lot to another, both the inspection lots should of same inspection type.My first lot is created with 04 inspection type & second lot is created with 08 inspection type.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check whether the following settings are maintained.

1. In the customization of copy inspection results, maintain the inspection type 08 in your plant.

2. In the inspection plan characteristics general data, maintain original results data as "preveous inspection lot"

Note that you can copy the results of the lots from 04 type lot to 08 type lot.

With Best Regards

Vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vithal,

Thanks for your reply.I have done customizing settings and in inspection plan i maintained original results data as "preveous inspection lot". Now the pop up window for inspection lot is coming but results are not getting copied from previous lot.One thing i would like to bring to your notice is that in inspection lot from which i want to copy results, some characteristics are reference characteristics.I have 10 characteristics in inspection plan out of which 5 are reference characteristics.Is it like that because of reference characteristics inspection results are not getting copied to next lot.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I think if you are using the same inspection plan for both the inspection types then there will be no any issue.

As so far the pop concerns I think you will be in need to activate the EA-PLM there.

Pls refer the link for more clarity []

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply.EA- PLM extension is already activated.When i copy results from inspection plans in which no reference characteristic is there then results are getting copied from one inspection lot to another.But in case of inspection plans in which reference characteristics are present results are not copied from one inspection lot to another.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhh yes dear, I guess you are correct. It wont work for reference characteristic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

In customizing i maintained data origin result recording as Batch Values and now i am able to copy the results from previous inspection lot for inspection plans in which reference characteristics are maintained.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Great. Feeling nice to read the joyful words of your sucess.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My problem is solved.Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Amit