cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about table manipulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I want to use a table to insert several records with dynamic drop list.

For example:

I create a editable table for users to insert records.

There are three columns(bank name, bank key, bank city ) in my table.

I set my bank name as a dynamic drop list( using bapi_bank_getlist) and the other two columns as input fields. How can I fill out bank key and bank city automatically after I choose bank name from the drop list?

Thx ^^.

Best Regards.

Louis Huang.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

If you've any BAPI which get input as 'bank name' and outputs will be 'bank key' and 'bank city' then you can pass the selected 'bank name' to the BAPI and get the outputs and assign those values to the corresponding input fields.

Currently no any standard BAPI is available for this requirement. You can create a custom BAPI to satisfy your needs.

I suggest it is not possible to fulfill your exact requirement using visual composer.

Regards

Basheer

Edited by: Basheer on Feb 2, 2009 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Basheer.

My situation is a table and these fields are in the same row. So if I do in your way, I will get an error.

Besides, these three fields are all from bapi_bank_getlist`s output port. Is there other way to achieve this function?

Best Regards.

Louis Huang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Louis,

It is not possible with visual composer. I had a requirement like this before and i tried a lot then i concluded it is not possible for a table.This is only possible with form and a transparent form and not possible to a table.

Regards

Basheer

Answers (0)