cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Interface with same IDOC sperated by Document Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Two interface which is for RFQ and Purchase order, bother uses same IDOC orders05, i need to indentify which one for which interface using Document type for purchase NB and and AN for RFQ , please help me to slove this isssue , hope we muct use Context object for this , but i dont know how to use it , please help me

thanking you

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively, you could use multi-mapping. One source and Two target messages, each can be created by the flags NB or AN. Then you can use standard receiver determination (if it is only going to one client).

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain a bit about your scenario, coz I think it can be handle in other way without using context objects..

But if you want to use the context object, then you can add it in Message Interace ---> Context Objects, and in ID while doing RD you can find it under Condition Editor ---> take F4 help and then select context objects.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much,

I have one IDOC for Both two interface one is RFQ and one is PO, when i trigger my idoc according to my document type if NB means PO or AN means RFQ, , this the what i must do , is there any method which will be effective

please help me

thanoing you

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried with Conditional receiver determination .

In your case i feel it will work exactly what you want

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure how to use it please help me in this thanking you

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to Receiver Determination.

IDOC--RFQ

PO.

Select condition.Select left operand.In xpath select the document type.

give the condition document type = 'AN'.If the condition satisfied IDOC will go to RFQ.

give the condition document type = 'NB'.If the condition satisfied IDOC will go to PO.

Regards,

Prakasu

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, In Receiver determination condition box we can mentioned condition based on source structure filed. Depending on source field data will be router to channel1(PO) or channel2(RFQ). No need any context objects mechanism.

I hope now clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes thnak you very much ,

for this i am using IDOC to File so , i will be having two communication Channel for Reciver which is Flat file adapter , no Communication channel for IDOCs , no sender agreements for IDOCs , and two reciever Agreement , and one Interface determination and reciever determination,

hope i am correct , please correct me if i am wrong

Thaking you

Sridhar

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

i will be having two communication Channel for Reciver which is Flat file adapter , no Communication channel for IDOCs , no sender agreements for IDOCs , and two reciever Agreement , and one Interface determination and reciever determination,

This would be correct.