cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created sales order in that I am taking Excise duties through Condition record.

but for that i deleted excise duties because for that order they are required.

I did delivery when I am doing Invoice in that i again i am getting that that excise duties that type again i need to delete it

How to solve this issue?

thanks.

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As you created condition record for Excise duties it will be again get copied in billing

the only way again delete it in billing i dont think anyother way is there otherwise u can follow what one of our friend is suggested,

thanks,

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

If you don't want the excise duty for the specific process then you better to define new sales document type for that.

-->Define the new document pricing procedure.

-->Assign the new document pricing procedure to the newly define sales document type

-->Define the new pricing procedure wich should not not having the exicse condition types i.e not relevant for excise.

-->Now you do the pricing procedure determination for new pricing procedure with these combination.

Sales areaNew document pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure---->New pricing procedure

IMG path for all these settings

SPRO->IMG>sales and distribution>Basic functions>Pricing ->Pricing control->Define and asiign peicing procedures.

-->Maintain condition records if required.

Now when ever you create sales order with the new sales order type(Non excise order)new pricing procedure will get determine(Non exicse pricing procedure)in the sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.