cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project TECO but still generates PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when i set TECO to the project, I run MRP for the project, there are still PRs whose account assignment category is the project WBSE.

i don't think it is correct.

can anyone tell me the reason why it happened?

thanks

Judy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is again a std. behaviour.. PR generated throgh MRP run will not add to the committments... it will lead to committment once converted to PO.

Regards

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hemant, I was thinking on same line but was not so, sure.

Than after I have chekc this,

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4c/22756546e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Opne link and scroll down little.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

the project is TECO, that means all the materials assigned to the activity are also TECO

after i run MRP for the project, how could the PR generate?

i think no PR should be generated.

Judy

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes your question is right but I believe this is due to exception in PR commitment chekcyour reports MRP generate PR will not add the commitment value to Project.. Once It will get converted to PO than after this will generate commitment. The primary purpose ot TECO status is not to allow any type of the committment in project.

Judy : As you told that you are able to create PR via MRP run in Project after TECO status just check weather your PR generated via this way adds commitment in Project. (Txn CJI5).

At the sametime try to create PO from PR. it should not allow you to create PO.

That's what my understading .. Experts it's very interesting issue. Please validate me.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel it is due to,

Exception in PR commitment is that PR that are automatically created with MRP runs will not lead to PR commitments. Only the PO for these PR result in the committments and will dispaly in reporting..

Just check. If someone has other opinion please share.

Regards

Nitin