cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Custom Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

i have developed one custom adapter and its was working fine now we have change some code according to new requirement. now the thnig is this adapter is capable for sending the data once but when its again going to send data its giving me error:

Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.transport.TransportHeaders.

Transmitting the message using connection http://XXXXX:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.transport.TransportHeaders.

Can anybody give me any clue why its happenng...

Thanks & Regards

Kunaal

Edited by: KUNAAL MASIH on Feb 2, 2009 11:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am just guessing.........i think you have developed a custom adpater module for a adapter which you are using in a synchronous scenario..........so i think what has happened is that for your first req msg's response when came to your custom adpater module is erroring due to some reason..........so just check whether you are doing some processing for the synch response in your custom adapter module.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta