cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order access restriction based on Created By Person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to seek suggestions on how we can restrict users from accessing orders created by themselves only.

My client does not want any of its sales persons to view each others sale orders.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Rasheed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rasheed

In two ways, this can be achieved.

- By User IDs and

- By User Exit

If each and every sales person is having a different user ID, your basis people can very well restrict authorisation of accessing VA01 or VA02 or VA03 to selective users.

On the other hand, if user ids are same but sales office or sales group is different, then you can try with sale order user exit in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

What do you means by user ID "your basis people can very well restrict authorisation of accessing VA01 or VA02 or VA03 to selective users?. By Roles?

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

All the users have different User ID's. Could you explain how we can restrict users from seeing orders created by them only with the help of Basis team.

Regards

Rasheed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Sorry VBAK-ERNAM

Thanks

Mariano.

0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed Ahamed,

Well, you can use a userexit to do that (userexit_read_document I beleve works) and compare the VBKA-ERNAM ( the person who created the document )with the User trying to acces to the document.

Thanks,

Mariano.