cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

i want to check, when a particular Role/transaction has been assigned to a User. For Instance, T Code: SE38. When this Particular Transaction has been assigned to a Role/User in a Production System in 2 System Lanscape. i tried SUIM but igot only the Role/User details.it does not contain when exactly this Tcode is added in to the role. Is it possible?

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it with SUIM,

Just go to Roles -> By transaction assignment

you can also use Roles by Complex Selection Criteria

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Juan

Just go to Roles -> By transaction assignment

you can also use Roles by Complex Selection Criteria

I guess he wants to know when the transaction was added to the role.

Regards,

Jazz

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ohhh i get it now...

Then just check the role that has the transaction via SUIM and the check SU01 to see when the role was assigned to the user

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> it does not contain when exactly this Tcode is added in to the role.

Go to PFCG and select the role. Then then go to Environment >> Display Changes (here you have a lot of option including when the transaction was added). Select "Transaction in role menu" and enter the transaction.

> Then just check the role that has the transaction via SUIM and the check SU01 to see when the role was assigned to the user

This will only give when the role was assigned to the user. (but not when the transaction was added to the role).

Regards,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Jazz.

Pblm Solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is possible.

Go to PFCG and select the role. Then then go to Environment >> Display Changes (here you have a lot of option including when the transaction was added).

Regards,

Jazz