cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding material determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing problem in material deternination.I have configured for substitution material should be displayed in sub line in Outcome in substitution rule(T code OVRB).But while creating delivery (T code VL01N),substitution material does not take plant and stroge location before post good issue and shows error as follows,

*Plant is not defined for delivery item 000020*

*The storage location is not defined for delivery item 000020*

*For plant , material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W*

Kindly guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemu,

*Plant is not defined for delivery item 000020*

-->Make sure that you have been extended this material to your delivering plant.

*The storage location is not defined for delivery item 000020*

-->Make sure that you have been extended this material to the storage location which is maintained in the delivery.

*For plant , material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W*

Go to OMS2 transaction then maintain the proper settings for your plant with FERT material type.

Now make sure that you have proper stock in that storage location before going to do the PGI.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already maintained plant in Material. And it shows in sales order but in Display mode (plant and Shipping Point and there is no storage location) for sub item.

I have already maintained the shipping point for the combination of Shipping Condition (from customer master), Loading Group (from Material Master) and Plant(T Code OVL2)

Also I have already maintained the entries in OMS2 tick for the two boxes Qty Updating and Value Updating.

When I go for delivery in VL01N it does not shows plant. And It does not take plant and storage location in picking tab . The place where we maintain plant in picking tab is blank and in display mode and it does not take only storage location .And it shows the same error message.

Kindly guide me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Hemu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemu

Plant is not defined for delivery item 000020

Go to material master, input the material code and execute. There select Sales Org.1 view and see whether you have maintained the Delivering Plant there. If not, the same would not have flown into your sale order also. So go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There for the line item 000020, maintain the plant and proceed.

The storage location is not defined for delivery item 000020

Go to OVL2 and check whether you have maintaines the storage location for the combination of Shipping Condition (from customer master), Loading Group (from Material Master) and Plant. Now in delivery screen under "Picking" tab, maintain the storage location and do PGI

For plant , material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W

Go to OMS2, select the plant and material type and maintain tick for the two boxes Qty Updating and Value Updating.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemu

Your error has the solution for all your problems

1.The substitution material should be also in the same plant(it looks like it has been created for some other plant)

In MM01 you have input the same substitution material and give this plant and storage location in the organizational data and ente and you will get a meassage that the material is already created and extended for this plant and storage location pls view thro all the tabs and any change is reqd with regard to this plant can be done

2. In OVL3 storage location determination for this substitution material has to be done

3.In OMS2 pls check whether the substitution material type FERT is maintained for this plant

Check for stocks of this substitution material to avoid any future errors

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check your substitute material's master, whether delivery plant is enter or not

also check whether that material is available in your storage location

check & reply

thanks,

Rahul