Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Problem for F-43 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

iam opening F-43 tcode in sap we have vendors 2series,3 series and 4 series.my client requirement

is vendors sholud display 4 series only in F4 entry for users.how can i restrict 2 series and 3 series in F4 list for particular user.

regards

vasu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Do a search on term: "matchcode" and you will get info on how you can achieve restrictions in F4 lookup.

Here is one to get you started:

0 Kudos

Besides the fact your link just points back to this forum, I thought matchcode was an HR activity, in P_ORGIN/P_ORGINCON. PLOG has it as LISD, but I haven't seen it in other modules yet.

Am I missing something?

0 Kudos

Oops...

Proper link here: https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=21702323&messageID=5388521

You can extend checks on matchcode lookup in other modules other than HR. There is some info on OSS notes listed in the post which I have now linked to

0 Kudos

I was hoping for a learning experience thanks for clearing this up.

0 Kudos

hi

can u explain briefly

regards

vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I to i was having the same requirement 2 weeks back , for this type of issues we have use the screen variant and we can restrict what you want by using screen variant and assigning to the user.

By transaction (SHD0) ...

Warm Regards.

Mohammed Hassan Naveed

Associate SAP Basis Consultant