cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data found for contact person 'xxxx'. Inform system administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to delete the confirmation, the system prompt "No data found for contact person 'xxx'. Inform system administration.

I checked the user in HRALXSYNC, the address consistency shows red. Does this have anything to do with the "No data found for contact person"?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Before deleting the user, delete the confirmations first. Then you can delete the user from org str. You cannot do the other way around as system would check the user existence, if you want to process any document.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When run HRALXSYNC it said address can not be found.

The issue when deleting confirmations, user get "No data found for contact person 'xxxx'. Inform system administration.

Any ideal?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

HRALXSYNC is used to run a consistency check for the integration of HR master data and organizational data with business partner data.

You can check whether address is maintained in HR end (Infotype 1028) and on SRM end

Check for inconsistencies and repair BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HRALXSYNC and BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE is the same program and there is no infotype 1028 in HR.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It could be linked to that. Repair the user using txn-USERS_GEN and try deleting again.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I deleted the user, wouldn't all the connection will be deleted as well? I mean the link between CP and P for etc.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the message text you got when you execute the HRALXSYNC report for that user for address inconsistency?

so you might have some clue from there ?

regards

muthu