cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation of data from SOFFCONT1 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is on executing RSIRPIRL program for relocating the data from SOFFCONT1 table to external system.

I have relocated the data successfully from development system to storage system.

In Quality system, it is asking for change authorization for table structure while relocating the data.

Taking authorization in quality and going forward in production system will be difficult.

Question:

Have you face same type of issue while executing this program RSIRPIRL?

Did you have authorization to change mode for table structure while executing the program RSIRPIRL?

Is there any other alternative to execute this program?

Thanks in Advance!

-Thanks,

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Kumar on Feb 2, 2009 4:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay

I was wondering how you relocated the data from SOFFCONT1 table to external system?

Sherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take a look at this link and see if you can follow it:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can relocated the data from SOFFCONT1 table using the program RSIRPIRL. This is a simple process and by seeing the selection criteria you will understand more. Please let me if you require further details on this. Also post your question in new thread, i will definately look into it.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I'm really interested in knowing how you have accomplised the transfer from SOFFCONT1 to external storage. We're facing a major issue with the size of this table too. We already have an archiving solution for storage of SD order output PDF's to the archive storage. What are the config steps required?

Also, are the attachments viewable after the SAP document (sales order for example) has been archived.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Soyab