cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit check is bypassed for FI direct invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a credit limit check configured for a company. The check is blocking the sales orders when the credit limit is breached. However its not blocking the AR invoices which are posted directly in FI using FB70 t.code. May i know why its not working for FI direct invoices?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign credit check at three level: order level, delivery level or PGI level. There is no sense setting ( although its not possible) to assign check at invoice level, Once you have delievered material you are suppose to recieved money from customer for which you required invoice to be created so why you will block invoice for credit check. Hope this is clear to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Your view is only correct from the SD point of view. My view is for the FI direct invoices. I may want to sell something to the customer without using the sales order or the SD module. So if i want to set a credit check based on the credit limit of the customer for those invoices which i enter directly in the FI module without going thru SD, how can i do that.

In the above scenario there is no question of goods delivery, so the invoice shd be rejected while posting if the credit limit is reached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

I have given you SD perspective only. I don't have any idea for FI angle for setting the same.

Answers (0)