cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking the balance amount in pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have a requirement where i have to check for the balance amount in the condition record everytime it gets a value for a condition type in my pricing procedure.

The mechanism is same like that of a value contract, but i need this functionality for a condition type in my pricing procedure.

Say ZM00 value is 400

if i use 100 from this for an order, then the new value which i should be able to utilize is 300.

Can we achieve this. If yes, How?

Thank you,

Edited by: Abid Salman on Feb 1, 2009 12:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Tcode V/06 select your condition type and tick the "Condition update" check box.

Save it.

Then, create the condition record (T code VK11) for the condition type, enter the material number, rate, validity period etc.

After filling up all your data, now click on the Menu: Goto-->Additional data.

In the "Additonal Sales data" screen , you find a field called "Max.cond.base value", enter value "1000" here and save your condition record.

try and reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bheemrao,

Can you update me on the below issue?

"Iam using the condition update for a bonus condition type, for which I maintianed max. condition value of 1000 and the value of sale orders bonus is matching with the 1000 of condition value but billing bonus value which is updated in condition record is more than the max. conditon value set of 1000"

How is it possible? what could be the reason?

Thanks

Regards

Suresh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

Yes.

This requirement can be met by flagging the Condition update field in condition type and you need to specify the maximum value in condition record - Goto (main menu, additional data, set value in Max. condition value with Minus & save.

Hope this will meet your requirement.

Pls let me know if you need any help

Regards

Suresh.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

Sorry I didn't get your rquirement

Through condition record you will get the full amount for the condition type i.e what is the value you are maintaining for that condition type that total value will come in the sales order.

As For your example you have maintained condition record for ZM00 with value rs 400.

When you create sales order system will take value Rs 400 from condition record not Rs 300 for condition type.ZM00.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

When you are working with a contract, once you enter an order with reference to the contract, it reduces the contract amount with the order value.

I want a similar functionality in Condition type. Is it possible or how to attain it?

More explanation:

Value Contract - 5000 USD

Order - 1000 USD

Updated Value contract - 4000 USD

Order - 5000 USD (You get the error that contract value exceeded).

I want similar functionality in pricing condition type. How to achieve it?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLz clarify the scenario for which you have this requirement if not CONDITION TYPE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

In case of contract we get an error massage because its a outline agreement.The customer is promised to buy a certain amount of material with in a certain period.So if the exsite than we will get an error massage.But in case of ur scenario or in condition we don't have a agreement.But we can maintain the validity for condition.

Thanks