cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display more than one table contents in one view...using ALV...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to display three tables using alv.

i have used one alv component in my application.

In my context i have three nodes ( for three tables )

when i am trying to map one node of my component control to 'DATA' of alv component

its working fine. i am getting the data of one table .

Now , my problem is for the remainig two tables . how these two nodes are mapped for the same alv 'DATA' attribute of alv component.

I also declared two more ALV COMPONENT to map to the other two table....But I cannot map those two tables because node is not available in the other two ALV interface controller ....Did any one come across problem like this?

Can any one help on this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnuchamy,

You can do this, by creating another two component usages of the same Component in the Component usages tab of the WDC with two different names.

Once you create two another new component usages, you make use of their controllers and map the data node with their respective Nodes created for the ALV.

Henceforth you will be able to define three ALVs' in the same view.

I think i have given a basic idea of how to acheive this.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Shashikanth. D

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnuchamy,

I think u have used one used components for displaying one ALV Table. For displaying more than one ALV Table Components create seperate used components for each one of component type SALV_WD_TABLE. After Creating the a seperate used components, It will create component usage for each and every used components. Here u can map the context to the component usage.

Regards,

Ragu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Sashikanth.

sorry for late reply.

regards

Pons