cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMON INSPECTION PLAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have created one material code against which we have created multiple specification (Inspection plan) based on our customer requirement, and the customer name is assigned to the Group description.

My requirement is instead of creating a multiples customer wise groups i want to maintained different customer name against same group.

please reply if any provision is there.

i.e Current

Group Number 70400001 XYZ Customer

70400001 ABC Customer

Requirement

Group Number 70400001 XYZ/ABC

AYK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AYK

As per your requirement instead of creating a multiples customer wise groups you want to maintain different customer name against same group.

So create one group in inspection plan and assign all customers to this group. This can be done by going to material assignment assign all the customers there in that

Hope i have understood you properly

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AYK

The group number is hard corded in the Material assignement. you can see at the tp of the material assignement pop up. You cannot add group number as inspection plan is only one. however you can create different group counter based on your customer

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

As i explaned in my first mail.. we have created a customer wise groups not counters.

K. Asif

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AYK

Please use the material assignment tab in the inspection plan for the same. there you need to define the group, group counter, material and customer.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

In material assignment only, Group counter and mateial code option is available.. i also need group number option.

please help me in this regards

AYK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can create different customer with same material using single inspection plan,

whenever inspection lot create that plan will automatically assign to lot

Assign material ,customer in the inspection plan

let me if you have any problem

Sami