cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity not getting picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am creating a delivery for an order. But for one material(raw mat.) the delivery quantity is not getting picked.

The item gets copied in the delivery with zero delivery quantity. When I try to enter quantity manually it gives the following error 'Only 0 NO of material RJL2275434099 available'.

The item quantity is already confirmed in the order. Sch. line category is CV.

The unrestricted stock for the material exists in the plant/storage loc and the requirement type configured is accordingly.

All the configurations are correctly maintained and material master also.

I dont know what more to look out for.

Plz guide urgently.

regards

SAPshed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per ur explanation, u have created sales order but 0 quantity is picking in delivery right,

First check in t.code "md04" if any reserved stock is there , in this u will come to know any stock is reserved for particular delivery.....

otherwise check in mc.9 to know the total goods movements so that we can see the total stock accountability....

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapshed,

Could you please let me know what material type you have taken for the item RJL2275434099 in the MMR?If it is VM or VB or VV,please make it blank so that your schedule line category picked is CP.

After that make a fresh order and do the delievery.

Please confirm.

Rishi Balani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If stock is available and the same is confirmed in sale order but still if you are not able to do pgi, then check in VL21 or VL06G whether any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material.

Please note if delivery is saved without doing PGI, in that case also, system will show the reserved stock in Unrestricted.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for that nice viewpoint.

I have checked but no such delivery exists for the material. Infact, the material has never been delivered before. This is the first time.

Regards

SAPshed

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said that material which is not picked by the system in delivery is a raw material then i think the following areas you should check

1.OMS2 select the material type and check for qty and value updation

2. Since that is a raw material the item category group of that material in MMR will be different and hence in sales order the item category will be different so select that item category and check delivery relevance is marked in VOV7

3. In t code ZeroVLP also (0VLP) check the picking relevance is marked for that item category

If still problem persists i think as your material is a raw material and in general raw material is used for or meant for sales and such setting should be there in material type in OMS2 check out there with the help of MM people

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are doing Rush order or cash sales . that is the reason you are getting schedule line category CV.

First of all Go to VOV6, and check wheather schedule line CV is relevant for delivery or not

Secondly , check in 0VLP for the item category wheather relevant for picking has been checked or not

Finally, If you are doing Rush order or cash sales go to VL02N and then enter storage location and picking qty and then do PGI

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Everything is correctly maintained.

But still delivery quantity is not coming though stock exists for unrestricted use.

Regards

SAPshed