cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG23A NCCD account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I am creating Excise invoice through J1IIN and I want to utilize balances immediatly. There is an icon Choose balances and when I am clicking it, system is giving an error "No G/L account assignment for RG23ANCD".

I have checked indicator for NCCD in Excise registration.

But where to assign the account?

thanks and regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly go to CIN customizing under Account Determination please remove/delete RG23ANCD assigned to ETT DLFC. Kindly note that if you see any NCCD entries are maintained for other ETT whether its debit or credit kindly delete/remove it.

If you are using NCCD then donot delete it instead for this you maintain G/L account for this under define G/L account for ETT.

If you do this 100% your issue will be resolved.

(Dear Lakshmipathi,

FYI

If you deactivate NCCD indicator then ECS field will not be visible in excise invoice (J1IIN). This happens in certain releases. As NCCD and ECS goes hand in hand. The standard solution is not to deactivate it instead you have remove ETT setting.)

Regards

MBS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

Thanks for the updation.

Incidentally, I come across some note (I forget where exactly it is) long time back that if you deactivate that NCCD box, this problem will be solved but ofcourse, I red on Subcontracting issue and not for sales. So I thought this would applicable to sales related issues also.

Once again thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all...

I have assigned GL account in account assignment table for NCCD.

regards,

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

I believe you have untick the box for NCCD in Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Registrations. Please untick and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks laxmi,

In my query, I already mentioned that, I have ticked liable for NCCD in Excise registration settings.

regards,

Praveen.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

I am sorry in my comment

I believe you have "to" untick the box for NCCD

the highlighted red word was missing. I was about to convey you to remov the tick.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi