cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Batch Management indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had an issue and had to change the Batch management indicator for certain material within specific Plant in MM02 but when I did the change in Sales general / plant & purchasing view I got an error that stock exist for this in specific plant & Storage Location but before doing this I did cleared all the inventory and any open documents.

I checked again in MMBE & CO09 and there is Nil stock showing in there but I am not able to change Bacth management indicator!

Kindly suggest something or if there is any OSS note related to this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check if stock is still exists for the previous period by displaying, for example, the plant stock view or storage location stock view of the material. this can be viewed by selecting "Extras - Previous period - Prev. pd SLoc. stock or Prev. pd plant stock".

If previous period stocks exist, you can make a withdrawal posting as shown below.

1. Post the same amount to current period stock (for example, using movement type 561) so that previous period stock and current period stock are identical.

2. Make a withdrawal posting in the previous period for the stock together with posting date (for example, using movement type 562).

Now try again to change the batch management requirement indicator.

I hope this helps you.

Also refer Note 533276 - Setting the batch management requirement indicator.

Regards,

Abhee.

Edited by: Abhee J on Jan 31, 2009 6:31 PM

Answers (0)