cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactional Data Copy from In-Active version to Active version(APO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to copy the Transactional Planning data from Inactive version to Active version, so that from Active version I can transfer that data to ECC.

Kindly give the valuable inputs for my Query.

Regards

Guru

Edited by: gurvarender singh on Jan 31, 2009 11:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

You can make CIF down by deactivating the integration models that you have in your system. You can carry out the same by CFM2 transaction code. But when you are making CIF down, make sure that no users are in system carrying out master/transactional data changes.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The CIF is not getting down by making all the integration model deactive. Is there any another alternative.

regards

guru

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

It seems still some models are associated with APO even after it is down. To see this, goto CFM5 transaction and check any other models are still active. If active, they are to be closed.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurvarender,

You can use transaction code /N/SAPAPO/VERCOP, mention the source and target versions, select copy and master and transactional data, and if required u can mention the other selections and then execute this programme in background.

Once it is done, check the job status in sm37 transaction.

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

if i select "copy master data and transactional data" and further select particular number of products, then will this programme copy master data and transactional data of specific products or transactional data of specific products and master data of all the products in existing version?

Regards,

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

try the transaction /SAPAPO/VERCOP - to Copy Planning Version

select if u want to copy the entire version (master as well as transaction data)

u can also trigger parallel processing and also restrict

Restriction via

Location Product

Locatn Type

Production Plannr

SNP Plannr

Demnd Plannr

Transptn Plannr

Purch. Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can do complete version copy using the transaction /sapapo/vercop or for selected key figure copy, you can use transaction /sapapo/tscopy.

Please search the forum with key words vercop and tscopy and you will find several posts related to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are going to copy the entire version, best to view this as a complete activity in the sense that you should turn off the CIF, set the processing userid in C5 to change pointers and then do the action. Then, open the CIF and then release the pointers. ~ It would be risky at best to do a version copy with a live connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to make CIF Down?