cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debtors Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In "S_ALR_87012169 - Customer Balances -> Transaction Figures: Account Balance" can we run this report based on posting date (i.e. from date to date ) and secondly I want to know whether any standard report is available where I can see the Top 100 customers based on the sales transaction and based on the payment collection.

Thanx.

regards

SPS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shukla

- Top 10 customers based on sales:::TCodes MCTA, MC+E, VF05 & VF05N

- Top 10 customers based on collection:::TCode FBL5N. Here after giving the Company Code, press Shift + F4 so that on top right, you can see a tab Dynamic selections from where you choose Document Type. Here input DZ and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I've checked the mentioned reports where some problem I am facing like in MCTA or MC+E showing only billed items it is not deducting sale returns and if you want to evaluate based on the year then information will be wrong if one customers sale return is more than his next customer sale.

Similarly if I run FBL5N for whole year it is taking a long time and sometime also getting timeout.

Actually this information is required for higher management, they wants to evaluate the dealers based on

there previous year performance based on billing (net Sales= deducting sale return) and in value (Payment collection) sales office wise andcustomer wise.Plz inform there is any possibility to give them these information from standard SAP reports or we have to customized.

Similarly another requirement is there we are maintaining customer class "KNA1-KUKLA" for customer A/B/C whether A are getting CD on bills, now report should be based on the payment due date and actual receipt date for A class customer with reflecting the exeeding days also.

Plz suggest any way if I can solve this from std reports.

best regards,

SPS.