cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner creation for Customer Master creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have customized our system in order to trigger the creation of Business Partner whenever a Customer Master is created.

I created some customers for which the Business Partner creation was not triggered due to some reason.. In order to manage the same, i created a Business Partner manually and tried to link the same to my customer through T Code FLBPD2, but system returned with a message "The business partner could not be linked to the customer selected" Message Number CVIC_UI023.

Can anyone suggest something.

Thanx in advance

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

I would suggest that you go though the SAP Note 956054 and check if you have all the necessary configurations in place.

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Cross Application Components - Postprocessing Office - Postprocessing Order - Edit Postprocessing Order you can see more information on the error you get in relation to the integration between BP and customer.

Hope this helps

Severina

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can check the same through synchronisation Cockpit.

Use the menu path Cross-Application Components- Master Data Synchronization- Synchronization of Mass Data-Execute Synchronization Cockpit.

However, you need to do the basic settings to execute the synchronisation cockpit.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some inconsistancies while attaching BP to Customer.

Pls cross check field status of Both BP and Customer and see that there is no Overlap such as Manditory in BP and Suppress in Customer etc.

Thanks and Regards

MVK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Please check wether you configured all required node under Master Data Synchronization..In SPRO..I am referring to below node.

Active Synchroniztion Options

Set BP role Category for customer Integration

Define BP Role for direction customer to BP

Field Assignment for customer Integration

Thanks

Veman.