cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run message mappping after saving object again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a message mapping , its working fine with the old activated state..but if I just save it again and run the mapping..it throws an error..

I have nt changed anything..even if i copy the object and run the mapping..it throws syntax code error..pointing to a folder on the server..where as the same mappping runs fine in its previously activated sta

the cache contents are up to date..

can anyone pls throw light on this?....

helpful answers will be rewarded..

Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform full cache refresh at http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with user PIDIRUSER.

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I actually checked all posssible logs available from system to application to default trace..default trace shows user unauthorised..but its not the case actually..checked that with the basis..

If u get any idea..please feel free to let us know...

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Appreciate your Inputs, but Im still stuck in the mud.

I did the CPA cache refresh, set the trace level,there is no other process consuming memory.

The mapping im trying to execute has a UDF which in turn has a shell script which in calls a java code and is used in the mapping.

Code has been placed on the server.

the mapping runs fine in its current state, but when i activate it again with a change in description,throws a syntax error pointing to a temp file on the server.

Could ne one help me out on this?..

Regards,

Rupash

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Appreciate your Inputs, but Im still stuck in the mud.

Hope you will be out of the mud soon... Ask your basis team to see the trace/log file to know the exact reason. Coz without that it is hard to say anything.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run Tcode SXMB_ADM> Integration engine configuration> Edit--> Change specific configuration data

Now check if the TRACE_LEVEL is set to 3 (to document all processing steps and details), if it is set to 3 then it will fill your system's database very quickly. So this could be one of the reason that your database has got filled and because of that you are not able to process your mappings which is very much possible.

If above is the case then set the TRACE_LEVEL to 1, and ask the basis consultant to clean of the databse and then you try your mapping again.

I hope it will work.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to check.......go to msg mapping........edit its description and save it............then activate it - are you able to activate it...........if you are not able to activate it, then may be some process is consuming too much memory in your XI system so ask your basis guys to check it....................

if you are able to activate it, then take the incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI in msg mapping test tab and check if your mapping is working fine..........

ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh in full mode..................and ask your basis guys to see the J2EE logs of your XI system to see if any error is occuring.............try to send a new msg and see if it is getting processed........if both SXI_Cache and CPACache were okay, then restart your XI server completely and then reexecute your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta