cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR max no of 100 conversations exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In probiking and e-biking, I am facing ccom.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=erpprddb GROUP=ESS R3NAME=RP1 MSSERV=sapmsRP1 PCS=1. According to Note: 316877 ,CPIC_MAX_CONV parameter should be set to 5000

in ITS. But when I have checked ITS in CRM PRD it is disabled. So how to enabled ITS and in ITS how can I set the parameter

CPIC_MAX_CONV to 5000.

Another issue is ,in the application session time out set to 30 min ,but I have checked in smgw and sm04 some old connections

connections are still existing even it is previous day's connection .So how to handle it.

Thanks & Regards

MUNA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For old gateway connections we resolved the issue by setting the profile parameter gw/so_keepalive=1.

Hope this answers your second question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muna,

We solved a similar problem by adding the CPIC_MAX_CONV values in our .sapenv_<host>.sh and .sapenv_<host>.csh files. We did this on both our portal server and ECC systems.

Hope this helps.

Todd

mark_foley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

~I guess you mean e-selling?

I would suggest that you check the note [1222558|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1222558] . This maybe of help to you . If the connection are not been closed in teh backend then your jco pool will quickly reach its max number. It would be suggested that your jco pool should be double your expected max load .

regards

Edited by: Mark Foley on Feb 2, 2009 6:27 PM

Edited by: Mark Foley on Feb 2, 2009 6:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we know which application, scenario, version?

Sorry, I don't know probiking or e-biking in SAP. Am I getting older?