cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Please give the guidelines for learning SAP GRC. I am basically from ABAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Padmaja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmaja,

Under GRC, what you want to learn?

Here is a URL for [GRC|http://www.su53.com/sap-security-grc/what-is-sap-grc]

let me know what exactly you are looking for under GRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks shad.

Please let me know where can i get software and what are the hardware requirments.

Basically i am into Technical ABAP., but i am very much intresting to learn and move to fumctional SAP GRC.

Please let me know how i will learn SAP GRC module.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Padmaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmaja

You can download the software from service market place or ask for dvd from sap. you can install grc on any netweaver java sp12 . Just search sdn you will get hundreds of threads with similar questions and answers.

Under grc which one you want to concentrate?

Risk Management

Access Control

Process Control

Global Trade Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sahad.

Please let me know software from marketplace website is free of cost?

Please suggest which one is the best because i am new to SAP GRC functional area .

Regards,

Padmaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmaja

You can concentrate on GRC Access Control . It has now more demand than other products .

>website is free of cost

You need license to download it. talk with your basis guys and ask if they can download GRC AC.

what other information you want?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahad,

Please help me for getting the GRC AC software because i do not know any basis guys.

GRC AC Software is enough for whole SAP GRC module?

Thanks & Regards,

Padmaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmaja

With GRC AC software you will be able to use only GRC AC . You need to get other GRC softwares .

Are you working in any company?. Your company can get the grc software from service market place. even if you get grc software, with out netweaver you cannot install grc and for that you need basis help.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Padmaja,

I'm sorry, but there is no free download for GRC.

Unfortunately you have not yet told us what you're working, or in which context you need the information.

I would like to ask you to not request any copyrighted material (like ADM940) here, otherwise I'll have to step in. This is also SAP intellectual property, and not available for free.

Kind regards,

Frank.

SCN Forum Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

there is no free download for GRC

Say for example, one can free download (ofcourse SMP download access in place) ECC6.0 and install on a given server for initial 29 days and use it and after 29 days over, it demands for Licencing. In the similar way, can't GRC AC 5.x be downloaded for some days(can say trial period) and after that it demands for licencing?

Can you pls elaborate on this whether or not it is possible at all?

Thanks,

Ashok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can start by visiting the BPX for GRC. Alternatively, you can go for the courses GRC300 and GRC310.

If you want to install the software, your company needs to purchase the license before it can be downloaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Padmaja,

For learnign GRC, pre-requisite is knowledge of SAP ABAP AS security concept.

If you don't have any knowledge of this, then you cannot learn GRC.

Better first go through ADM940 course.

Regards,

Surpreet Singh Bal