cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can map "Sales Target Planning" in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in Sales & Marketing in a Logistic Service Provider Company.

Our Product is Container (in which RMG & other commodities are transported

via ship from/to all over the world). Our Sales Target is planned in yearly

basis on Quantity of Containers, Number of Buyers, Different Corridors,

Different Commodities etc etc. How we can map our Sales Target Planning in SAP?

Regards,

Syed Waseem Reza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

There are 2 ways you cud resolve the target plannning in SAP.

In STD, you can propose the business the sales quantity in an inquiry type. that you can always refer as plan.

Make zin SD type for inquiry.

Make a pricing with one condition type (ZPR0) to hold the value.

Doing this you can map target in your way per current config you could have thought for container etc.

A you will always have an inquiry vs order report followed by sales.

Second way is to go for z table with table maintainance option with upload program.

Edited by: ashokmink on May 3, 2009 9:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Can you please let us know the high level process flow you have already mapped? I am facing the same problem.... I am here delivering my existing process flow.

We didnu2019t go for any other special module of SAP

The General modules of SAP including

u2022 SD(Sales & Distribution),

u2022 MM(Material Management),

u2022 WM(Warehouse Management),

u2022 LE (Logistic Execution),

u2022 FI(Finance), CO(Controlling),

u2022 FA(Fixed Asset)

Basic Process Mapping:

u2022 SO(Sales Order) may create directly or against Qut(Quotation)

u2022 All SO line item will create the PR (Purchase Requisition)

u2022 Warehouse does the GR (Goods Receive) against PR indirectly SO.

u2022 Empty and Laden Container enters to Warehouse as a material received.

u2022 TO (Transfer Order) of Goods to the Bin Location

u2022 Creates the Outbound Delivery against GR.

u2022 Picking of Goods from WH Bin to Deliver Place

u2022 Packing of Goods to the Container as per Shipment.

u2022 Outgoing Invoice for collection against Outbound Delivery

u2022 Incoming Invoice for payment against Shipment Cost.

Management wants to give one sales target such as...

Year -

SO-----Material Group---Material Group

--

(20' Container)-----(40' Container)

2009-----10,000

4,000--

and in the end of the year, Management wants to see the see the following report.

Year Targeted Achieved Target(20') Achieved(20') Target(40') Achieved(40')

--

SO
SO
-----

2009-----10,000

--

For this I have to store my sales target in any of SAP document, because i have already all the Achieved information in my existing system, because material groups are keeping in the Shipment/Packing phase of the process, So i can easily make the report, but i cant get the Target as I don't have any place to store the same.

Can anybody help me to proceed?

Rgds

Farhad

Edited by: Farhad Islam on Jan 31, 2009 6:49 AM

Edited by: Farhad Islam on Jan 31, 2009 6:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no one understand the business process or no one to help us in problem solving.....

we are egarly waiting for the solution in forum....but no one is give us any such buzz at all......this is really frastrating.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please don't get frustrated. You have raised this thread on Jan 31st and again posted today. In this three months period...have you done anything relating to this issue. If you post those details like how you have mapped the process....probably other members will respond and post their comments and suggestions on your mapping of the business process and it may help you to some extent.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you would have gone through the Rules of Engagement in this forum. If not, go through once again which is reproduced below.

- Why is Nobody Answering my Question?

There may be a variety of reasons:

1) Never assume that you are entitled to an answer. Remember: this is a community forum; people have jobs just like you and respond voluntarily. Perhaps nobody knows the answer.

2) Did you give the other users enough time? Don't be impatient. If the question is ur(g)ent, go to the official service channels.

3) Is your subject misleading? your post in the right forum? your problem description understandable?

You sould first understand this is a public forum and members are voluntarily helping each others and having said this, you should not use words which hurt others. I am referring your comments

but no one is give us any such buzz at all......
       this is really frastrating.

which should definitely be condemnable.

Secondly, your thread does not explain clearly what your requirement is. Let me ask some questions which I would like you to reply

a) If you assign 20' container and 40' container as material groups, do you mean to say that those 20' materials will not be exported in 40' container ?

b) How you pre define the total quantities for 20' and 40' container ??

Practically, in exports, all materials will be consolidated either in 20' container or 40' container depending upon the order quantity.

Nevertheless, this cannot be addressed via standard and if your requirement is very clear, you can take the help of ABAPer and develop a zee tcode for this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you taking this so personally......are you the part of the administration...? I am looking for the solution since long...but not getting...that is why I wrote that.....pls don't try to hit personally as well.

By the by, in the process of Shipment, we are packing the goods (which are in the SO line item) inside material which is called container. 20' or 40' is nothing but the size of the container. every container is having its unique no and size. so we have configured the container size as the material group as well.

So we know, how many containers have been done in the shipment by counting the material group wise, I can easily find it out.