cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document types with internal numbering generates number twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing a problem in DMS, one of the document type is having internal number generated strategy. Now when we are uploading the document, it generates one number and immediately in cv02n, when we are trying to change status, it shows that the document is already released by last year. That means system is using the numbers which are already consumed. How to solve this type of problem.....

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if such error is existing then check whether documents are already created previously.

if so then create a new DIR with new version from existing DIR and upload the documents (provided if new version wont effect your business requirement).

Thank You,

Manoj

pls consider points if useful..!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check in OD00 for wat all number ranges you have miantained in dc 10.

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

I had checked the number range. I had set the range as 30000000000- 39999999999. Numbers are generated upto 30000002061. Now the numbers genertaed are starting from 30000000001. Also when we are trying to change the status of newly generated duplicate record, it will show us old record. That means our new record is not saved. How to solve this......

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i am not mistaken, you wanted to change Current Number which is system is generating internaly.

that you can change in T. Code OD00, select change Current Number in Tool bar menu(interval).

thx..