cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interesting scenario IN FOUNDRY/CASTING INDUSTRY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

my client charges ammortization cost of rs ea on finished product.

ammortization cost is based on the tooling & die cast divided by number of pieces produced and also on the die life

suppose the die cost is 10000 and finished goods produced will be 10000 ea so the ammortization cost will be 1 rs per piece

so while doing invoice we have to capture amoortization cost in invoice

suppose the cost of finished goods is rs 100 and order quantity is 100

proo =10000

zamd= 100(ammortization cost) this is only for statistical purpose to calculate excise dutyzexc= 110 1100*10%

zedu= 2

zhse= 1

total vale= 10113

zvat= 405

receivable from the cstomer=10518

my problem i have to monitor the ammortization cost. the ammortization cost should not be applicable after the die life is over i.e after 10000 ea finished products are produced.

for 10001 piece the ammortization cost should not be calculated

CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE THROUGH CONDITION UPDATE

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

aNY MORE SUGGESTIONS

REGARDS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

Yes apart from ticking the Condition Update in V/06 for condition type ZAMD, you also have to maintain scale in VK11. Once you maintain the price in VK11, you block that line item and press F2.

There under Scale quantity maintain 10000 and in Amount tab, maintain 100. Save this and again come to condition tab and maintain the validity period to the tentative despatch date to be on the safer side. If you want, you can extend the validity period at a later date, if need be.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi