cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party process - billing date change in Sales order / Customer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In Third Party Sales Process , as we are aware billing is order related billing and it will become due only after vendor invoice is received.

My situation is in the original sales order billing date is eg: 01.02.2009 . The subsequent vendor invoice ( Invoice receipt done based on PR --> and PO) has a later date eg: 05.02.2009 .

This means that the customer biling can be done only after this date.

How the system behaves in this case wrt to the billing date ( 01/02/2009) of the original sales order.

Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh sap on Feb 4, 2009 8:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It will not effect the system as it come on billing due list and will be processed only when u receive the invoice from vendor and post it.

Please tell me if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Thanx all for your responses . But my case is a bit peculiar . Here the vendor invoice is coming by IDoc through EDI . When EDI flow is confirmed, the billing date is pushed ahead. As per billing calendar in CMR the customer can be invoiced only on the last date of the month.

As a result if the original billing date in the sales order is Feb end, when vendor invoice received through EDI , the billing date is shifting to march end .

Is it because the date of vendor invoice is causing this? Obviously the customer billing date falls only after vendor invoice date.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the invoice its self, when created, you an GOTO--> Header->Header and change the billing date there manually, but it will slso change any exchange rate values to that date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

in third party sales billing relevance ' F ' ORDER RELATED BILLING ACCORDING TO THE invoice untidy after entering the vendor invoice then u can able to invoice to the customer.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y