cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complications in the Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am facing lot of problems in configuring the Product Allocation.

Problem-01

I started creating new Info Structure S561 copying the existing Info Structure S140 as the Info Structure is to be assigned in OV3Z (Specify hierarchy).

The problem is that the Table MCVOBJECT is not appearing in the u201CCharacteristics for 0001 Incoming Orders Quantityu201D in the transaction code MC25. I tried to insert the Table name as MCVOBJECT and Field name as KONOB against the characteristics u201CProd Allocation obj.u201D but I got the error message as u201COnly source fields from MC Communication structures allowedu201D

Only few Table names are available after pressing F4.

Please help me how I can put the Table name MCVOBJECT and field name KONOB in the Characteristics for MC25.

Problem-02

In OVZ0 (Define Flow according to requirement category) I am not able to create new Requirement even in the change Mode. But I found some of them started with Z i.e. it has been created by somebody. I am in IDES system.

Problem-03

The same issue in OVZ8 (Process flow for each Schedule line Category) I am not able to create new Requirement even in the change Mode. But I found some of them started with Z i.e. it has been created by somebody.

Please guide me how to create a new requirement and assign it.

Problem-04

When I am checking in OV8Z (Check setting in Product Allocationu201D, the following comments appear. If anybody guide me on this basis I will be grateful to him.

u201CProd.alloc.detmtn prod: PRODUCT Description: Various Items

Use for following materials:

Method:

Cumulative check

Step: 01 Description: First step Info struct.: S561

Info struct.

Planning version 000 is defined for info structure S561 .

Periodicity M ( ) is set for info structure S561 .

Update

Updating is not defined for S561 at schedule line level!

The update date is not permitted for S561 (permitted; MBDAT , WADAT , EDATU )!

The period settings for info structure S561 agree

The info structure is updated synchronously.

Formula 146 is used for the order incoming quantity

Not every characteristic has a formula

Plng

No allocation quantities have been defined for product allocation object MCA1 !

End of allocation validity is always end of a period (PRODUCT ,01 ).

The product allocation objects are entered in the planning hierarchy.u201D

Problem-05

Where should I put the quantity because when I am creating Sales Order no Product Allocation function is working.

Problem-06

I have used Transaction code MC8A for creating Planning type but every time I put some value and save but after that in change mode I am not finding those values.

Regards,

Jans

tanyovani
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Add quantity in MC94

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmpathi,