Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status - Restrict FI Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The scnerio in my project is as follows,

After completion of the project system status set as "TECO". I am not going to set system status as "CLSD"

After TECO, system is allowing FI-Postings to WBS Elements. I nned to restrict this posting through User Status.

1. How to go ahead?

2. If I set user status to Project definition, Will it apply to all WBS elements?

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For creating user status we have to use transaction OK02

Here create a user status profile with user status NFIP- FI posting not allowed.

Select object type as WBS element and once u double click on the NFIP - FI posting not allowed u can see the system status. For the system status TECO select the radio button set. So that when u do the TECO for WBS the NFIP status will be activated.Also similarly for FI posting options select forebidden option against the individual system status.

This user status profile u have to assign to the project profile.

2.If I set user status to Project definition, Will it apply to all WBS elements? As per me this is not possible. Only PREL ie partial realeas of Project defn can restrict release of project.

Rgds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SPRO - Project System- Operative structure-WBS User Status- create BWS user status profile- mention user status in that..... for you can select object types related to FI Posting -restric for respective user status....

no project definition USER status will not affect WBSE

thats Y you are having WBSE user status profile seperate......

Hope it will help you....

Venkatesh