cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

when you are doing the mass upload of condition records, in the spread sheet how do you make colums for the scales as these conditon records also gone have scales, can anyone give me details on that

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip

Select option System->list->save file in spreadsheet ( save file to excel sheet in desktop)

After saving the file now select the data and copy it and then right click and then select Paste special -> check the box transportation and then save it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

thankyou for your prompt responce, but question is something like this

for example when we are uploading condition records so i have to choose the table so for eample the table that i choose is something like this , sales org, dis.channe, division, cus.group , materail and price.

now in my spread sheet above are the only colums to fill, but say i also have to add the scales in this condtion records, which other colum i would have to make, in the spread sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understood, i think u have to add scales in the next column but still advice u to ask ur ABAPer to solve ur query..

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you dont think that we can mass upload scales with other fields like sales org, dis chan, customer group , material price, for condition record in the same way?

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip

If you want to add scales then you add that feild manually in the uploading data but once again you save the file in the drive and then covert that file and then upload that file .Then your problem should be solved

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)