cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kpro error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hie Gurus

I am new in documents management, i have configured DMS with Kpro and have been trying to use the online documentation during the configuration, I have checkd the kpro box in define document type but i want to use SAP Database and not content server. I have searched on this forum and seen that other users have been able to configure DMS with Kpro on SAP database and its working for them.

My problem is that i when i try to save originals i am having a short dump Runtime Error: TABLE_FREE_IN_LOOP.

What i would like to know from you Gurus is that is there anything that i configured wrongly or that i didnt configure that is causing this error, i have consulted our abaper and is saying that i must some skipped config that is causing the problem. I'm working on Ecc 6.0

when i tried to remove the Kpro tick the originals were able to be saved but it culd only allow me to attach only 2 originals per document which is not a desirerable situation for us. pliz help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You create one contnent repository on SAP database & then also create one storage category. Assogn storage category to contnet repostory in configuration settings for DMS.

Check OACT, OAC0 transaction codes to check these configurations.

Rgds,

Jagruti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hie Jagruti

I have been using the default content Repository DMS_C1 and storage category DMS_C1_ST, does it mean that i have to create new ones and not use the default ones i have been using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, wats your business requirement?does it has more documents to store or just few?

the default content repository provided under OAC0, DMS_C1 is default storage system which uses storage category DMS_C1_ST provide storing more then 2 originals, if provided Kpro is ticked under document type.

if Kpro is not ticked and File Size is maintained with value, ex: 99999999 then this calls the storage systems like SAP Database, Vault or Archieve..

If you are configuring Content server for external storage of originals then you need to create new repository under OAC0 and storage category for repository created in OACT.

hope this helps you some extent..

Thank You,

Manoj

pls consider points if useful..!!