cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted roles showing in managment view for mitigated roles in CC/RAR 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been cleaning up CC by removing roles no longer in the system.

But when we check the management report these roles are still showing. When we check the roles using Risk Analysis > Role Level we get the message that the role does not exist.

Our question is why are they still showing in the management view and how do we remove them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no real answer for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are removing the roles directly in the backend; we are not using Role Expert.

We are also running the background jobs to do a full synch and running new management reports weekly.

It seems that these roles may be there for some u2018historicalu2019 reason. But we do not want them showing in the new reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clark,

Can you please let us know how are you "cleaning up CC by removing roles no longer in the system"? Is this through deleting some entries in some table? If this is the case, there would probably be another table, which fetches the data for Management reports. So if you need to remove the roles from Management reports too, you need to delete the entries from the table corresponding to the Risk Analysis too. Will try to get the name of the table from my side too, if I get that or else you can open a message for support.

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your management reports need to be updated, for this you need to schedule a background report for full sync, with management reports option selected.

Also I want to ask you, what is your approach of removing roles from your system ?

Using ERM ot directly backend system ?

Regards,

Amol Bharti